Business Succession Coaching Services
BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
“Is your business succession plan creating a legacy or a train wreck?”
Today, as many financial advisors are retiring or leaving their practices, business succession planning is becoming one of the key realities that must be faced.
- Provide a proven consulting process to build and execute a successful business succession plan.
- Customize strategies to create strong business growth through business succession planning and business acquisitions.
Top Leaders Coach provides you with the tools and coaching you need to develop a successful business succession plan. Please see below for more details.
+ What results can I expect?
- Maximize the sale of your business through business growth strategies and developing a strong business successor.
- Significantly grow your recurring revenue through solid business planning and marketing.
- Strong business growth through smart business acquisitions.
+ What do you do uniquely?
- Show you how to determine your top 25 relationships and their economic value in business succession.
- Coach you to build and execute your customized business succession plan.
- Help you determine who is your ideal succession candidate.
- Coach you to recruit, and train a capable, succession candidate.
+ What is your consulting process?
- Assess the feasibility of your doing a business succession plan.
- Build and execute your customized business succession
- Do a solid valuation of your business.
- Build and execute your business growth game plan.
- Assess your readiness to acquire a practice.
+ What will I learn from this program??
- Our six step process to execute a successful business succession plan.
- Determine the feasibility of selling your financial practice.
- Determine the economic value of your financial service business.
- Determine if you are a candidate for a succession plan.
- Pinpoint the economic value of your top 25 relationships.
+ What does your six steps of the succession planning process include?
STEP ONE: THE FEASIBILITY PHASE
Answer the following questions:
- Is the practice transferable ... at what price?
- Am I ready to do a transfer? How would I set up a transfer?
- What is the economic value of my business?
STEP TWO: THE PLANNING PHASE
- The process of laying out the road map to succession plan.
- Create a business plan and recruiting plan.
- Create a financial plan and transfer plan.
STEP THREE: THE RECRUITING PHASE
- The process of finding and selecting a capable successor.
- How do you recruit and select a qualified successor?
- Build an ideal candidate profile.
- Determine what is an ideal practice for me to acquire
STEP FOUR: THE AGREEMENT PHASE
- Put all of the terms of the succession plan in writing and legal documents.
- Document the operational processes to determine how you and your successor will work together.
- Create a document to transfer the assets in a legal format.
STEP FIVE: THE INTEGRATION PHASE
- Do the work to transfer the client relationships and other assets.
- Execute your business game plan to be working with your successor.
- Do your marketing action plan to be growing your relationships and your assets.
STEP SIX: THE CLOSING PHASE
- Complete the succession plan: All agreements are done and financial obligations are completed.
- Create a win for the owner, the successor, with clients and the community at large.
What are the benefits to me?
You will be able to:
- Follow a proven process to execute a business succession plan.
- Have a coach and mentor to go through this planning process.
- Pinpoint who is a solid business succession candidate?
- Determine if you are a candidate to acquire a solid financial practice.
- Determine the economic value of your top 25 relationships.
What are my next steps to get started?
- Schedule a one hour complimentary discovery session.
- Explore a proven six step process to execute your business succession plan.
- Begin to explore: Can your practice be transferred ... to whom, how, and for what price?
E-mail us to schedule your discovery coaching session.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 678-898-5885